Saturday, February 11, 2012

Delicious Sugar Free Chocolates in Roswell

Schakolad, a gourmet chocolate shop, has opened up in Roswell, GA. I admit it. I am a chocoholic! I stopped by yesterday and checked out their sugar free choices. They had several to choose from. I decided to try the sugar free (sf) coconut clusters made with dark chocolate, the sf dark chocolate almond bark, and the sf toffee squares. All of it was delicious. I particularly liked the almond bark and the coconut clusters. What made this candy stand out was the freshness and quality. The chocolate from Schakolad is fresh and has a rich chocolate taste. If you are trying to live sugar free but would still kill for chocolate (yes sometimes I would), be sure to try Schakolad. Fortunately, they have locations all over the US. Find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment